- If you come with make-up on, we will be happy to remove it and put it back on before you leave. Of course without extra charge.
- Before you come to us for the first time, it is ideal if you let your eyebrows grow a little and don’t pluck them the day before. This way we can create the best possible shape.
- If you don’t tolerate epilation, the thread technique is probably not for you. However, you are welcome to come by without an appointment, so we can test it out.
- Contact lenses should be removed for eyelash tinting.
- Immediately after tinting, the colour sometimes seems very intense and darker. After the first wash, this will subside and the colour will be the desired shade. If not, you can always come in without an appointment and we will correct it (darken or lighten) free of charge.
The result of plucking and coloring is always perfect about 24 – 48 hours after treatment. Therefore, it is recommended not to come just before an important occasion, but about two days before.